Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Why Facebook etc cannot replace a blog or traditional networking/publishing -


Stones - each one different.  Photo copyright Kyi May Kaung

Why Facebook etc cannot replace a blog or traditional networking -

I just found that cross posting probably has brought up traffic to my blog - from places where it was non-existent before - such as China.

In general - blog hits from USA and China are up drastically in last couple of days -

Now I don't know how to look at number of hits on Facebook -

I think ideally one should be using ALL the communication channels effectively -

No time?? - Well, if you want your message out, you'd better make time.

Georgia O'Keefe said,

"It takes time to see a flower, the way it takes time to have a friend."

Why would I "friend you" for nothing? 

She also said, "No one sees a flower (now) - well, I will paint them big."

Kyi May Kaung



Specialpost--Ellen Bernstein--expose of World Bank Rohingya project--

https://www.irrawaddy.com/culture/books/hellfire-and-damnation-in-myanmar-ex-world-bank-country-head-recounts-rohingya-catastrophe-response....