Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I am converting my acclaimed play Shaman into a novel--

Chatted with my book developer about final touches to Wolf, and as a result, moved another project of mine Shaman, to the front burner.
Now I have to convert Shaman, a Pew finalist script in 1996, praised by Edward Albee, into a novel.
It was originally a play, then a screenplay, but now I decided it will be a novel.
I don't think it will take too long, but we will see.

I also just decided that the foreign expert in the opening scene or prologue will be named Crinnerly McCrae.

Why?

Because the name just occurred to me.

Now she has a name, she also can't be named anything else.

KMKaung
6-10-2014

myanmar junta says it has retaken Myawaddy police outpost--stay tuned.

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-junta-says-troops-back-in-border-trade-hub-myawaddy.html