Friday, December 27, 2013

Buddhist stupas in Asia: The Shape of Perfection --


Book I bought for self and family this Christmas-
Very nice and I got a used copy for less than $6.

Unfortunately, the print is so small, I am using a magnifying glass to read it, and even to look at the beautiful photos and the ground plan overlays shaped like Buddhist mandalas.

However, I am still mighty happy with my purchase and it also arrived Christmas eve, sooner than promised.

It may be my eyes, that require the magnifying glass, but it has sure given me a lot of ideas for quilts and other art work.


http://www.joecummings.com/books/stupas/

From Myanmar Now--bumbling SAC propagandist-- SACK!--+ don't trust Hunterbrook Media--

Myanmar’s military regime is not renowned for its sophisticated propaganda machine. Much of what passes for strategic messaging from the rul...